Once a return is e-filed, Income-tax Department sends the ITR-V to the registered e-mail id available in their database for that particular PAN.
You need to check in your e-mail first in order to download the ITR-V. Sometimes it take 2-3 days to receive the ITR-V. If you wish to download the ITR-V manually, please follow below steps:
1) Visit https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and click on “Login Here” option in case you already have an account on this website or click on “Register Yourself” button to create a fresh account.
2) Enter your credentials to login to the portal. Your username is your PAN. Password is the one you created for this particular website.
3) After login click on “e-Filed Returns/Forms” under “My Account” section from top menu.
4) Click on the “Ack. No.” to open the option to download ITR-V.
5) Click on “ITR-V / Acknowledgement” to get your ITR-V. The password of your ITR-V is the combination of PAN and Date of Birth (all in lowercase). e.g. If your PAN is AAAPA1111A and Date of Birth is 28th of December 1986 then your password will be aaapa1111a28121986
You need to print this ITR-V. Sign it and post it to CPC, Bangalore to complete your e-filing process. Address of CPC is given at the bottom of every ITR-V.
In case of any assistance on government website, you can reach their Support on 1800 4250 0025.