Documents acceptable as proof of identity for Individual or HUF are listed as under:
A. Copy of any of below listed documents
- Aadhaar Card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India; or
- Elector’s photo identity card; or
- Driving License; or
- Passport; or
- Ration card having photograph of the applicant; or
- Arm’s license; or
- Photo identity card issued by the Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertaking; or
- Pensioner card having photograph of the applicant; or
- Central Government Health Scheme Card or Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme photo card
B. Certificate of identity in Original signed by a Member of Parliament or Member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Councilor or a Gazetted officer, as the case may be (in prescribed format) ; or
C. Bank certificate in Original on letter head from the branch (alongwith name and stamp of the issuing officer) containing duly attested photograph and bank account number of the applicant (in prescribed format).
Any of the above document can be used to establish identity while submitting Form no 60.